Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Protecting Lies

Oh Lord, this time I'm bleeding
I'm bleeding half to death.
My heart starts pounding faster
I'm feeling out of breath.

I find myself alone,
Just sitting here an cry.
Spread those tears in silence,
they make my soul run dry.

All my friends, all my joy,
all my smiles are gone.
And oh my Lord, i wonder why,
Just everything went wrong.

It's so damn hard to say good bye,
to hope, to dreams, to you.
But you know my fears, and lied to me,
to help me „getting through“.

But guess what fellow, look at me,
I know what life's about.
And all your dumb protecting lies,
Won't ever help me out

You don't know what it is like,
to be in my damn shoes.
To feel that pain, to suffer,
try to play and loose.

My life's so hard, it broke my will,
it tore my soul apart.
And there you came, and told me now
to sacrifice my heart.

And yes, I'm feeling wounded,
I'm feeling used and torn.
So what to do, except to rue,
To sit, to cry, to moan

Cause now you see,
there's nothing left.
And Lord I bleed,
I bleed to death...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm bleeding half to death.

- But you know my fears, and lied to me
- To feel that pain, to suffer, try to play and loose
- I'm feeling used and torn

I bleed to death...


Enttäuschung, Verzweiflung, Ausweglosigkeit,..., hast du alles sehr schön dargestellt! Gefällt mir wirklich gut :)

Dani said...

Vielen Dank!