Thursday, January 18, 2007

Silent Moon

You’re so cruel, you’re so vicious
With your serenity merely fictitious
Your glances spear me so malicious
As the cold wind eery swishes

I sought some refuge in my grief
In bitter hate and disbelieve
No sort of hope I could conceive
No aid, no love and no relief

Tonight you show your ardent guise
And don’t evade my wistful eyes
You just rip of my guarding disguise
Built of sorrows, built of lies

I don’t know why, I don’t know how
You’ve let me dangling from that bough
How dare you showing yourself now?
Filling the night with your vile vow

Now tell me, where have you been my dear?
As I needed you most in time of deep fear
Night by night I invoked you here
And anxiously waited for you to appear

And tonight you’re looking down on me
As if you did receive my plea
So far away, so incredibly free
This is where I always wanted to be

Some are deceived in your scarred face
But all I can see is your gorgeous grace
And all my anger is going to erase
Within the tardy upcoming haze

It creeps along those dreary plain
His milky blur came on the reign
From the open road to the smallest lane
It brings you gloom, it brings you pain

On that cold November night
A sallow veil forbids my sight
I just discern a livid light
Where you once shone with all your might

So I stumbled along this endless way
Always feared to go astray
I felt on my knees and began to pray
And entreated my soreness to allay

Desperate I sought for you
With my thrilling eyes of blue
But suddenly warm light came through
And the sunrays changed my view

The haziness will rule no more
Within the sun’s glaring soar
Her warmth reaches to the core
But she is not what I adore

I scoured the steel blue sky for ye
And there you were and stared at me
Full of fear for this banshee
Because you knew you cannot flee

The dawn announced your fast decay
And taught you that you cannot stay
Thousands of tears were on their way
Within the new arising day

And so I followed this untrodden lane
Through all my fear, my hope, my pain
Forsaken - until we meet again
This is my life, this is my bane

1 comment:

Unknown said...

^^ Also ich glaube, dir würde mein Marblemoon gefallen, nachdem ich dieses Gedicht gelesen habe ;) Es könnte eine Ode an den Mond von meinem Andy sein ^^

Find ich super Klasse! Wirklich genial!