Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Deep Waters

Deep waters
so quiet
Deep eyes
so blue

Deep sorrows
so painful
Deep vows
so untrue

Deep joy
long dead
Deep darkness
through and through

Deep thoughts
they ban you
deep senses
they spear you...

Will I ever see better days?
Will I ever find my ways?
Will there ever be some peace?
Will I find my own release?

Release from my sorrows
Release from my pain
Release from that darkness
Release from that shame

Release from everything
that blurs my mind
that makes my heart bleed
and my eyes colour-blind

So where are you saviour?
Where are you now
While I’m crawling on my knees
While I’m dangling from that bough

I need some remedy
for my spirit bane
I need some shelter
in the pouring rain
I need some love
for my broken heart
I need some sort
of counterpart

So where are you saviour?
I’m longing for you
with my deep mind of sorrows
and my deep eyes so blue...

No comments: